END USERS: Those customers that purchased their vehicle through an authorized Redcat Racing dealer or direct from the Redcat Racing retail website. (Redcat Racing dealers do not use the method below. We will have instructions on the dealer pages by 4/4/08)
1. Send Redcat Racing your Radio & Receiver only.
Make sure to include: The antenna, battery cover and crystals with your return.
Make sure you keep your batteries.
2. Send the Radio & Receiver to the following address via UPS or USPS insured.
Attn: FM Recall Dept.
23 West Watkins Street
Phoenix, AZ 85003
3. With your return, please send us your full name, shipping address, phone number and email address. Please include this inside the box with your return of radio and receiver.
4. When we receive your FM radio and receiver, we will ship you out a new AM radio and receiver.
5. Redcat Racing will be applying a $20 credit on your account to be used for any purchased you make from the Redcat website. This $20 is a reimbursement for your inconvenience and costs you incurred to return the FM remote to Redcat Racing. If you don't have an account with Redcat Racing, we will set one up for you at time of return. We will include instructions on how to use the credits when we send you the new AM radio system.
We thank everyone for their understanding and patience.
Replacement AM radios and receivers will begin shipping immediately.