Are you ready to take on the Rock Racing series? Then the Redcat Racing Camo X4 is the vehicle for you.
The Camo X4's high performance chassis design features many realistic driving characteristics of full sized Rock Racers. The Camo X4 features a solid rear axle with 4-link rear suspension and independent front suspension, for that real rock racing experience.
The Camo X4 is ready to run once you supply the required batteries and charger. The Camo X4 uses a 7-cell NiMH battery or a 2S LIPO battery (battery not included) and compatible charger.
Designed to be an all around great performer, the CAMO X4 is also a stunning display piece while not in use. Housed inside the full roll cage, a detailed cockpit, with scale driver and navigator, add to the CAMO X4s shelf worthy appeal. Additional scale details, like the fire extinguisher, round off the X4's stunning scale appearance.
Not only was the CAMO X4 designed to look good, it was also designed to perform. The large off-road tires are aggressive enough to grip the toughest terrain, and look awesome doing it. The X4 may surprise you with how well it handles these terrains at high speeds, after all, the Camo X4 is designed to go fast! The rear sway bar allows this purpose built rock racer to sweep through corners just as easily as it flies over jumps and bumps. The Camo X4 is NOT your average buggy!
Get you CAMO X4 today and see what rock racing is all about!
- Full roll cage, True to scale Rock Racer chassis, Realistic cock pit, Independent front suspension, Solid rear axle, 4-Link rear suspension, Threaded oil filled shocks, Ball bearings throughout.
- Tunable suspension, Adjustable ride height, Tunable shocks, Tunable gear differential, Adjustable front camber, Adjustable toe angle, Selectable shock positions.
- Rear sway bar, Super fast, Great handling, Realistic looking rock racer tires, Unique high performance chassis design.
- 3300KV RC540 Brushless Motor, Waterproof 60A ESC (2s-3s LIPO ready), Waterproof high torque steering servo, 2.4GHz radio system.
- Assembled & Ready to Run - Requires 7-cell NiMH battery or 2S LIPO battery & Charger - Requires AA Batteries for Transmitter.