From the distant crackle of the tuned exhaust pipe, you estimate how long before the Lightning STR arrives, but in a flash, it's already gone.
The Lightning STR is an incredibly fast nitro powered 4WD on-road car. It's powered by a Vertex VX-16 nitro engine, with lightweight polished aluminum heat sink, fin cooled aluminum exhaust manifold, and performance tuned pipe.
A shaft driven 4WD drivetrain, coupled with a high performance 2-speed transmission, allows crazy 1st gear acceleration, while still providing blistering 2nd gear top speeds. The shift point is easily adjusted with the turn of a screw.
The Lightning STR utilizes a composite disc brake, which provides plenty of stopping power for maneuvering the tightest of on-road courses. A 2.4GHz radio system provides precision control to both the steering and throttle/brake servos, for quick steering and brake response times.
Aluminum capped oil filled shocks and adjustable independent suspension, similar to that found on real race cars, provide tunable dampening and reliable driving characteristics. A super car inspired body, complete with windshield wipers, side mirrors, and rear wing, provides the realistic on-road experience you're looking for.
Get the Lightning STR 4WD nitro powered on-road car today, but don't blink, you might miss it.
- Powerful 2-stroke nitro engine, Pull start, Large capacity fuel tank, Tuned Exhaust pipe, 2.5mm 6061 Aluminum chassis, Aluminum capped oil filled shocks, Front and rear gear differentials, Ball bearings throughout.
- Easily tuned engine, Tunable centrifugal clutch, Adjustable brake linkage, Adjustable ride height, Tunable suspension, Multiple shock locations, Adjustable toe angle, Adjustable camber.
- Aggressive off road tires, Shaft driven durability, Enclosed battery box, Aluminum exhaust manifold.
- Powerful 2.6cc Nitro Engine, High torque throttle/brake servo, High torque steering servo, 2.4GHz radio system.
- Assembled & Almost Ready to Run - Requires Nitro Fuel, Glow Igniter, After Run Oil, AA Batteries for Transmitter & Receiver