Innovation is a cornerstone of Redcat Racing and this is embodied in its intellectual property. This is a non-exhaustive list, as it may not yet include our newest IP; the absence of a product, product function, service name or logo from this list does not constitute a waiver of Redcat Racing trademark or other intellectual property rights concerning that name or logo. This page is intended to serve as notice under 35 U.S.C. § 287(a).
Redcat Racing or any of its employees do not accept or consider unsolicited ideas. Our policy is available here. If you have any questions or comments regarding the list, please contact us.
A trademark can be a word, phrase, symbol, or design that distinguishes the source of the goods or services. Also, as trade dress, it can be the appearance of a product or its packaging, including size, shape, color, texture, graphics, and appearance (e.g, retail store or website).
When using the marks in publications that will be distributed only in the United States, include the appropriate ™, ℠, or ® symbol on first use in the publication and the appropriate trademark attribution notice at the end of the publication. For example, Redcat Racing® is a trademark of Redcat Racing registered in the U.S. and other countries.
For publications that will be distributed outside the United States, include the appropriate ™, ℠, or ® symbol on all uses and the appropriate trademark attribution notice at the end of the document. For example, Redcat Racing® is a trademark of Redcat Racing, Inc. registered in the U.S. and other countries.
The following is a non-exhaustive list of Redcat Racing’s unregistered or registered trademarks and service marks in the U.S. and other jurisdictions. person or party.
Usage Guidelines1. In general, any use of the Redcat Racing trademarks or service marks requires the prior written permission of Redcat Racing.
2. You may not use any Redcat trademark in a manner that would imply Redcat Racing’s affiliation with or endorsement, sponsorship, or support of a third party product or service.
3. Redcat trademarks should always be used as adjectives and in general should always be accompanied by the generic name or product name of the product or services with which it is associated.
4. Redcat trademarks may not be used as nouns or verbs.
5. Redcat trademarks may not be used in the plural or possessive form.
6. Always spell and capitalize the Redcat trademarks exactly as they are shown. Do not shorten or abbreviate Redcat Racing trademarks.
7. You may not modify or alter any Redcat trademark. Logos require specific colors identified.
8. You may not use or register, in whole or in part, any Redcat trademark, or an alteration thereof, as or as part of a company name, trade name, product name, or service name.
9. You may not use any Redcat trademark in a disparaging manner.